CHILDRENS SINGING COURSE (Postponed untill further notice)
Time & Location
About The Event
This exciting new children’s singing course is planned to run from April 22nd through to July 8th.
Included with this course are 12 hours of group classes where the children will have fun singing as a part of a group, learning songs with harmonies and with opportunities to sing solo or in smaller groups as deemed appropriate and with a view to take part in a live group performance in July. (live performance is optional to the students) The live performance will be on July 4th at Wroughton Carnival during the afternoon and will be a part of a half hour set presented by RONNI, where the children will perform with other singers from RONNI including adult singing group RONSTARS in the main stage area of the Weir Field.
A BUNDLE OF FUN IN A SINGING / PERFORMACE & STUDIO RECORDING COURSE includes the following:
- 12 hours of group singing classes / rehearsal sessions
- + Free access to our private online members practice area
- + 1 x LIVE PERFORMANCE at Wroughton Carnival | Main Stage Area
- + 1 x STUDIO RECORDING SESSION | Recording as a group with MP3 song master for each student. At least one hour studio time or more as will be advised.
The course will include weekly classes (Term Time) as follows
- Wednesday 22nd April 6pm till 7pm
- Wednesday 29th April 6pm till 7pm
- Wednesday 6th May 6pm till 7pm
- Wednesday 13th May 6pm till 7pm
- Wednesday 20th May 6pm till 7pm
HALF TERM - No rehearsal 27/2/20
- Wednesday 3rd June 6pm till 7pm
- Wednesday 10th June 6pm till 7pm
- Wednesday 17th June 6pm till 8pm DOUBLE SESSION | Dress Rehearsal
- Wednesday 24th June 6pm till 7pm
- Wednesday 1st July 6pm till 8pm DOUBLE SESSION Live Performance Saturday 4th July Afternoon
- LIVE PERFORMANCE at WROUGHTON CARNIVAL | Main Stage Area
NOTE: You may need to provide a navy & white outfit for the performance with black & white or navy & white converse style high top boots and this will be advised nearer the live performance. Alternatively the children may be asked to wear T-shirts or costumes from our wardrobe at RONNI and this will be advised nearer the time and dependant on numbers of singers involved.
- STUDIO RECORDING SESSION Wednesday 8th July from 5pm - Exact start and finish time TBC
The singers will be included in studio recording session for at least 1 hour and receive a mixed and mastered MP3 recording to to keep as a memory from taking part in this course.
Location: RONNI | Studio DR Recording Services | Rear of 60 Eastcott Hill, Swindon, SN1 3JB
- Sold OutSinging Course FULL TICKET£98£980£0